Cork & Canvas is currently looking for a part-time Receptionist / Admin. Support to join our growing office team!
This role requires the successful applicant to work on Saturdays between 10am-5pm, Sundays between 11am-4pm and Mondays between 10am-6pm. Training will be conducted during the week for the first couple of weeks on days and times to be discussed with the successful applicant.
We are looking for a hard-working responsible Receptionist / Admin. Support to provide reception and administrative support in a well-organised and timely manner to the Cork & Canvas team. You'll need to be able to take instruction well in a fast-paced environment.
Main Area of Receptionist / Administrative Support and Responsibilities:
- Liaising directly with the customers/clients relating to their public session bookings, whether it be on the telephone, website chat or emails;
- Handling various internal tasks relating to public session bookings;
- Assist with changes/updating key information on Wordpress website; and
- Provide administrative support to the Sales and Events team.
Ancillary Support and Responsibilities:
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence;
- Handle requests and queries appropriately;
- Manage supplies inventory and replenishment documentation;
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs, where necessary; and
- Any other key duties required by the managers / directors.
- Proven 2+ years of work experience as a Receptionist and Administrative Support;
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communications skills; and
- 'Can do' attitude.
- Proven MS Word and English proficiency;
- Ability to use Mac;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload in fast-paced environment.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Interest in Art.
Upon receiving your application, to be considered for an interview, we will request a 60s video from you introducing yourself to us and telling us why you would like to join our growing C&C team!
Importantly, you must be an Australia resident, an approved Permanent Resident or have applied for permanent residency (eg. under partnership visa, etc.) to apply. Others need not apply.