We’re looking for a Lead Artist to join our growing Darlinghurst and Crows Nest, NSW team!
Are you an experienced artist who enjoys painting with acrylics on a canvas? This is a great opportunity for anyone who is completing or recently completed their fine arts course, or for someone who enjoys painting and has a great knack for it!
Key Personality Attributes:
- Thrives to entertain.
- Having an outgoing personality.
- Confident and an extravert.
Key Prerequisites include - Artist/Entertainer/Teacher:
- Having an interest in guiding groups on how to replicate paintings step-by-step from start-to-end in a fun and creative environment: it's all about fun art, not Fine art!
- Being able to speak clear and proper English as you will be giving painting instructions to groups.
- Knowledge of paint theory and painting techniques and able to explain to them while instructing.
You must be available to work in June / July and December 2021.
If you think this is you, we’d love to hear from you.
You must include in your application:
- 1 Your resume.
- 2 State how you are eligible to work in Australia.
- 3 List which days of the week you are available and the times during each day
- 4 List how many hours you would like to work each week (only candidates looking to work 20+ hours per week will be considered)
Applicants that do not provide the above information listed 1-4 will NOT be considered.