We’re looking for a Lead Artist to join our growing Crows Nest, NSW team!
Are you an experienced artist who enjoys painting with acrylics on a canvas? This is a great opportunity for anyone who is completing or recently completed their fine arts course, or for someone who enjoys painting and has a great knack for it!
Key Personality Attributes:
- Thrives to entertain.
- Having an outgoing personality.
- Confident and an extrovert.
Key Prerequisites include - Artist/Entertainer/Teacher:
- Having an interest in guiding groups on how to replicate paintings step-by-step from start-to-end in a fun and creative environment: it's all about fun art, not Fine art!
- Being able to speak clear and proper English as you will be giving painting instructions to groups.
- Knowledge of paint theory and painting techniques and able to explain to them while instructing.
In addition to being available to work each week, you must be available to work throughout June, July and December 2021.
If you think this is you, we’d love to hear from you.
You must include in your application:
- 1 Your resume.
- 2 State how you are eligible to work in Australia.
- 3 List which days of the week you are available and the times during each day
- 4 List how many hours you would like to work each week (only candidates looking to work 20+ hours per week will be considered)
- 5 Include links to your website, Insta or any online app, etc. where we can view your artworks
Applicants that do not provide the above information listed 1-5 will NOT be considered.